Thursday, September 1, 2011

From 8-29

       My weight is holding at 165ish so I'm right on pace. (I'd like to drop a couple more pounds so i don't have to dry out too much. I'm just too old to sweat off more 8 or 9 lbs.) My target is 158 on Saturday for weigh ins as I'm not certain about my scale and I really REALLY don't wanna miss weight and have to go up or wring out 1 more pound from a tired and dehydrated body.
    My workouts for Monday went like this: 
am: 4mile run easy,                                                                   30min amrap... 200m run, 10- pull ups, 20-hip heists, 20-100lbs sit ups. (amrap= as many rounds as possible)     
finished with 30 min on the bike.
pm: Bike for 45 min, 10k row-41min
10min amrap... 20-burpies, 20-bag sprawls, 20-35lbs kettle bell swings
Finished with 1k row HARD                                                               Tomorrow will be a long and easy am workout then off to Punishment Training Center to work on wrestling in the evening.         

No comments:

Post a Comment