Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday


   I had a very interesting night... attempting home repairs instead of relaxing. I had planned and managed everything very carefully leading up to this tournament. After some driving and hauling and cleaning the major crisis was averted, but it was late and not part of my plan! I wont lie I was all kinds of pissy. Hungry, dehydrated and ready to get this thing over with... I may have been a bit difficult to be around...
   LORD I APOLOGIZE!!!
   I woke up early and my weight was good. No more need for the sweats and plastics. But I was dieing for some coffee! So I drove over and picked up Dad. Early morning weigh-ins just like in high school. Funny enough, this tournament is being held at my old high school (I haven't been this light since i was 17). Just like the old days! 
   In the car was a bag full of goodies. Lots of water, plums, sweet potato chips, coffee all the things I couldn't have yesterday. I made weight (157lbs) I have never in my life missed weight and it is a point of pride for me... Quick as I could, I was dressed and eating again. My attitude slowly relaxing, and not nearly as edgy and rude but I cant afford to pig out because I still have to perform well Sunday. 
   Feeling re-hydrated, we went and watched my roommate Moose kickass at the NLI competition (crossfit style). 
   Back at dads, on the couch... Just gonna watch the fights on tv, eat a lil BBQ and get ready for tomorrow. My reward for all the hard work is 5 min on the mat!!! (YKWYK!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Sleep well... and deep.... wake up to an amazing day! HUGS

    ReplyDelete